Thursday, March 3, 2016

Fun & Flirty 5 minute look

Sometimes you only have 5 minutes to do your makeup. Here is my go to fun & flirty 5 minute look and the details.


1. Moisturize as you normally would.

2. Use a fat liner in purple. They go on quickly and don't need a lot of precision. I used Flower That's So Khol in tell me no lilac. It's creamy and glides right on. I can't tell you how many compliments I get when I use purple eyeliner. It just pops.

3. My every day mascara is Benefit They're Real! It's natural looking but with enough length to make them stand out. Side note: given a choice I shop at Sephora because the point perks are better but sometimes Ulta has bonus samples that make it worth buying there.

4. With your fingers apply bb or cc cream
My favorite is L'Oréal Magic Skin Beautifier in light. I use this so often I have an Amazon subscription. You can but it at Ulta or any drugstore however this color is extremely popular and sells out often. I like this brand because because the tone adjusts to your skin color. It comes out white but blends when you rub it in. I tan a lot in the summer (my dad is Filipino) but I can use this shade year round. It's very lightweight and evens out your complexion.

5. Next I do an uber quick contour with a NYX Wonder Stick in medium check out the photos for how I do this quick contour. I blend the light with the side of the sponge and the dark with the bottom. Try out the Real Techniques Complexion Sponge.




6. Time for bronzer and blush. I used Nars blush/bronzer in orgasim/laguna (generally considered to be the best blush on the market for all skin types and tones but it's pricey $42. There's an e.l.f. dupe but be careful that bronzer is harsh.) Brush the bronzer under your cheekbones with an angled brush like the e.l.f. angled blush brush and then smile and brush the blush on the apples of your cheeks.

7. Finish with a quick gloss like NYX Butter Gloss in raspberry tart. This is my favorite brand of lip gloss it has a nice shine, has a moisturizing buttery feel and comes in loads of shades. The applicator is perfect for quick and accurate application.



Viola! You're done in 5 minutes. Try it out and tell me how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment