Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Pop of Color 10 Minute Look

If you want a fun 10 minute look this is always a big hit. It's youthful but not over the top. Blue and tangerine are all over the place this season. I only used 6 products and the more you practice your wing the faster it will be. If you need help with the wing check out my Golden Eye Tutorial.


1. Moisturize as you normally would.

2. Use a large liner in a bright blue to make a large wing. Line the bottom of your eyes 3/4 of the way in. I used Maybelline Kajal in blue which I can't find any more so here is an alternative by NYX Cosmetics in colbolt.

3. Use a brow gel to quickly tame your eyebrows. I used e.l.f. Brow Tame but here's an alternative you can get at Ulta from essence.

4. I used my goto mascara Benefit They're Real

5. I used Maybelline Fit Me Shine Free Foundation Sick and quickly applied and blended with a sponge. This goes on smoothly and tames shine very well.

6. I quickly contoured and added blush using a Nars duo. But here's a cheaper alternative from NYX Cosmetics. If you're unsure of how to contour check out my Edgy 5 Minute Look.



Viola! That's it now go out and have some fun.







No comments:

Post a Comment